Whether you are looking for the perfect keepsake for your own child’s Christening or Baptism or for that of a dear friend or loved ones child, here are some of my favourite picks for the perfect Christening and Baptism gifts.
1. Just looking for a personalised card for the little ones special day, or perhaps to pop the question to the godparents to be? These lovely keepsake cards are just £4.50 each, supplied with a personalised wooden tag that they can treasure forever.
2. These hanging keepsakes could be a lovely addition to the child’s bedroom and a momento that can be treasured to remember their Christening or Baptism day. It even comes in a beautiful gift box so no need to find wrapping paper! And all for only £11.50.
3. These gorgeous wooden photo blocks can feature a picture of your choice in colour or black and white. A design with the text of your choice will be made especially for you that best suits the picture. The block is of superb quality, made to be freestanding to take pride of place on any shelf or mantelpiece. Priced at £24 each
4. The traditional gift of a silver bangle is a gorgeous classic and the wonderful Nikki from Magic in the Grass creates some stunning examples, such as this beauty priced at £32
5. I am a huge fan of the unique work of Periwinkle and Clay who create beautiful ceramic tile pictures. Each picture is bespoke and created especially for you, to include picture tiles and wording tiles if you choose. This 4 tile picture below starts from £55 with many other options available.
6. Another framed beauty comes from Milly and Pip who create adorable embroidered and appliqued personalised frames. The perfect addition to hang on any wall. The example below is priced at £28
7. How about a personalised print with the childs birth details and christening date on from Octavia Plum Prints. With so many designs to choose from you are sure to be spolit for choice. A gift to be cherished forever. This example comes in at £21
8. A practical and stunning gift, this personalised sterling silver egg cup would make any egg feel special! From Hersey Silversmiths priced at £65
9. A book is a gift that can be enjoyed over and over, my little girl certainly loves her books and this personalised nursery rhymes book is a classic that can be treasured, from The Letteroom for £19.95
For more Gift inspiration, check out my Pinterest board. Don’t forget to follow me to keep the good ideas flowing!